VS GLOBAL will be pleased to provide you with visa support recognized by every Belarus Consulate in the world to help you qualify for a TOURIST VISA.
We can provide a visa support letter (invitation) to all our clients. As VS GLOBAL is officially registered in the State List of Business Entities and has a license issued by Ministry for Sports and Tourism of Belarus, our visa support is recognized by every Belarus Consulate in the world.
5 days visa-free entry to Belarus
According to the Presidential Decree “On establishment of visa-free entry and exit of foreign nationals”, foreign citizens of 80 countries can enter Belarus for up to 5 days (including dates of arrival and departure) and exit from the territory of Belarus only through the State border checkpoint of the Republic of Belarus “Minsk National Airport”.
The given order of visa-free movement through the airport does not extend to persons coming to Belarus by plane from the Russian Federation, as well as to those who intend to fly to the airports of the Russian Federation (such flights are considered as internal ones and do not have border control).
The Decree also does not apply to foreigners paying official visits. Diplomatic, official, special and other passports equal to them are not covered by the above Decree.
To enter the Republic of Belarus in the visa-free regime via the checkpoint “Minsk National Airport”, foreign nationals must have the following documents:
- a valid ordinary passport or another substituting document for traveling abroad;
- financial means: at least 25 Euro (or equal amount in dollars or Belarusian rubles) for each day of stay;
- medical insurance with coverage for at least 10,000 Euros that covers the territory of Belarus.
For citizens of Vietnam, Haiti, Gambia, Honduras, India, China, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa a valid multiple visa of the EU member states or Schengen zone with a mark in passport on crossing the border of these states and tickets with confirmation of departure from “Minsk National Airport” within 5 days from the date of entry is a compulsory additional requirement.
Belarus has relaxed visa rules for short-term visits (usually up to 90 days) for citizens of the following states:
- Brazil (twice a year up to 90 days)
- Venezuela (90 days)
- Israel (90 days)
- Qatar (30 days)
- Cuba (30 days)
- Macedonia (with an invitation or a tourist voucher)
- Mongolia (90 days)
- Serbia (30 days)
- Turkey (30 days of one visit and up to 90 days within one year from the date of first entry)
- Montenegro (30 days with an invitation or a tourist voucher)
- Ecuador (30 days of one stay and 90 days within a year)
- Chinese citizens don’t need a visa in case of a transit travel (up to 3 days if you come by direct flights from China and have a valid Schengen visa). In case of group tourist visits you also need no visa.